Saturday, January 14, 2012

Talking Too Much For My Own Good

Was just thinking through of what happened today. And suddenly something struck me. I really do talk A LOT. Like A LOT a lot. Well lemme tell you the event that led me to feeling this way.

Well this morning I had an early AMSA (a student's association meeting). Imagine having to wake up at 8am on a Saturday (horror!). But I did. So the cranky me was walking down the stairs when something from the balcony caught my eyes. Somebody actually shifted some of my clothing (which included all undergarments) to the side to make place for their bed sheet! There was freaking so many other places to sun your bed sheet, now u came and practically just pushed all my clothing to aside, making all of the clothing crumpled up and who likes people touching their undergarments + towels right? I mean I didn't like freaking hog the line for 1 whole week! I just washed my clothes like yesterday noon and it was not dry yet in the evening! Now I feel like a drama queen.

The 'muka insaf' Drama Queen

I'm getting to my part of the story now. So the partially awaken me was so frustrated about this. I mean I had to wake up at 8! So this totally spoilt my mood in the morning. But this is not the point. The point was that I actually went on and on complaining about it to well, the love. I feel so bad now thinking back. I mean who likes a person who complains and complains and complains bright and early in the morning I might add that. That did not end, in the meeting, there was some issues discussed that affected the love. However, being the defensive me, I was like who was you to put the blame on him! @#$%^&@#$%& You get the idea right? I was being the controlling bitch. I feel so bad now.

At times I always wonder, with my constant complaining, I'm sure to have triggered a nerve or two. I think I even qualify as the 'gossip queen'. But I don't like to be labeled as that. No! No! Cannot! So it's not too late to make a new year's resolution. So resolution #1 this year, to stop being too much of a blabber mouth and just appreciate everything around me before I scare everyone off. *fingers crossed* Till the next post then. (Counting down 6 days till my arrival in LCCT!)

-KaRLeeN-

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Tory Burch Boots the same time, Shi Hualuo the world singular element feels urgently is honored can write in following several in its prominent cooperation name list from the Chinese Hong Kong and the mainland, walks in the creativity acme young designer: Qiu Hao, Jin yu, Wang Peiyi, Zhang Chi, Masha Ma and Deng are remarkable Tory Burch Sandals.
Each designer from Master Shi Hualuo world singular element high-quality goods in the series, selects one section most to be able to stimulate the inspiration the crystal element to carry on the creation Tory Burch Flats. But Miss Li Jiaxin except takes this project the key man, also personally designed one section to use Shi Hualuo the world singular element the elegant work, not only chose a section of brand and Kelisiting Tory Burch Flip Flops?