Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Quick Update

I'm like having the time of my life now. Holidays are just a blessing. Yesterday was all out fun with friends, just hanging around and having a great time. It has always been us 6 for the past few months going out. It just seem right.

I actually updated today to share a youtube video I posted on us doing our version of 'Twist'. We were actually at Perdana Park in Kota Kinabalu which is situated at the junction out from Kota Kinabalu Terminal 2 Airport. Entrance fees is a mere RM 0.50 for the first four hours (the freaking cashier charged us RM1 yesterday! We zoomed off too quickly). The park is like beautiful with loads of fun for the children with the many playgrounds there. For the adults of course there's like jogging tracks for those who wants to lose that few extra pounds! As for people like me, this will be the highlight (jogging there is a tad too far from campus)


Tada! KK's very own musical fountain show!

It's really quite an experience. A great place to spend time with the family and friends too. Yesterday was my 3rd trip there, having to have gone with my siblings as well as my parents. I even got a taste of the playgrounds there (Shhh! signs everywhere stating no adults allowed). It was so much fun. Below is the video that i mentioned earlier that I wanted to share with you guys. Enjoy. 


Music was provided by the park and we just did a flash mob. Till the next post!

-KaRLeeN-

No comments: