Monday, September 6, 2010

Silly, Careless Me

I've always had a habit of losing stuff. Be it cheap or expensive, nothing has been spared. Whether it is in a car, in the airplane, in the tennis complex, u name it, I've lost something there. When I was young, I would always lose my goggles and cap while swimming. It went to the extent of my parents giving me the final warning saying if I lose this again, I'll never be getting a new one. :(

Not only goggles, swimming suits were not spared either. I can't begin to count the number of swimsuits I've 'donated'. Then there's still pencil boxes in school, books etc etc. I'm really very careless right? :( Then as I get older, the things get more expensive. The most famous lost by now should be 2 of my handphones. Then there's this other stuff that I 'left' on the airplane which I tried real hard to get it back, but to no vail. *Deep sigh*

Now just 3 days ago, I lost something that's just so important to me that I just would love to knock my head against the wall. I don't know when this 'habit' will disappear, but I really hope it does go away. Help me! Till the next post.. :(
-KarLeeN-