Sunday, September 19, 2010

Back to Reality

Had a wonderful holiday (more like a much needed break) back home. It was so good to be back in familiar grounds after 3 months plus (sure does feel much longer than that!) absence. Everything seemed so familiar, yet somehow so different. Hard to explain it, but I'll try some time later with the help of photos. :) The line here is killing me now so I'll just have to post about my holidays later on.

So it has been exactly 12 days since I last been to HDOK for classes. Can't say that I'm all too excited, more like having a dreadful feeling of heading back there. I know that's not supposed to be how I should be feeling. I mean I should be all perked up, excited to go back and learn everything I can. But I guess everyone's all too familiar with this feeling. The 'Back to School' feeling just doesn't sink in well right?

So for now I'm still pretty much relaxing before my dreaded medicine posting. I'm freaking out going into this posting. Hopefully I won't be as lazy as my previous posting. I just gotten up the courage to take up my books just an hour ago, and the stack of books standing right in front of my eyes just gives me a not-so-pleasant feeling. *sigh*

Guess I should bring out the optimistic Sagitarrius in me and take this as another challenge awaiting me. So wish me luck for tomorrow. Hopefully it doesn't go all that bad. Well on a brighter note, at least I'm not the posting leader! *Laughs* I'll leave you guys here for now, till the next post!
-KarLeen-

No comments: