Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Long Day Finally Over

Yesterday was so tiring!! Phew.. just glad that it is over..

Started off as usual with classes at 0800.. I got up at 5.ooam in d morning (don't ask me y, I just did). 2 whole long hour of dean's lecture (he's always asking us to talk loudly, but you have to like strain your neck just to hear him talking.. with a mic!) where I like fell asleep a few times. Oops! Lol. Then it was group discussion for our research proposal. I don't like epidemiology!! (I had to get it out of my system). Now we have to come up with a research proposal, with again all the IMRD stuff.. Help! Breathe Karleen, breathe!!

Okie. Then I basically had the afternoon off (yay!) so I spent most of it studying. (Can imagine Eileen shaking her head saying she's really a nerd). Well I can't help it! It's a short module where next week we're having yet another test! Haih.. I dunno what's going through the arrange-time-table-person's mind. Arrange it so packed. With research to do, drama to practice.. Somemore somemore everyday classes sure overtime, over 5 o'clock.. Then then next week like I said there's test and all.. HELP!! To add it all up, there's the planning of IMHC going on. Haih haih..

This few days always get so irritated over this one particular person. Let's put this person as 'A'. Okie. So this A loves to interfere with a lot of people's work. No matter what it is, A wants to be a part of it. So A is in the committee for one of our project, and A just loves to take over your job, leave it suddenly then take it back again. Then keep complaining or saying it's not good enough somemore somemore get's so irritated when others give opinion and shut them down just like that. So irritating you know. Then when A needs help, super nice to you all over again la. A total pain in the ass so so so irritating. Just talking about A will get me all fired up! I just need to get it out of my system once and for all. Phew~

So back to yesterday, after the afternoon off, I had to get down for drama practice which ended up a failure cos no compliance and everybody kept running away. Kesian the director. Then yesterday I had like one of the craziest meeting of all time. A meeting starting at 1am and ending at 4.30am!! Crazy kan? I basically slept at 10pm yesterday till 12.15am, then off to bed again at 0430 and up at 0630. Wa tiring ohr cos wake up then sleep and wake up all over again. Haih. Now I'm just hoping I survive this whole module.

Okie. Like daddy say, don't complain, just look at everything from a bright side and it'll all be alrite. With his wise words, I'll leave you guys here for now. Till the next post! XOXO
-karleen-

1 comment:

Grace said...

agreed!! it's been a long day!!! and so many stuffs going on!!