Saturday, January 16, 2010

Family Day 2010

Wow.. Yesterday was definitely fun! At first, I wasn't exactly excited about the activity during family day, more of meeting another someone there. However, that person decided to have a no show. Oh well. Nonetheless, I did have fun! (Seriously)

I think I was too excited the day of the family day that I actually woke up about 4 something. Call me crazy, but that's what I did. It was still raining when we left for the family day. I was thinking, "habisla.. Sure family day gone havoc!" It was like tat initially. But I hv to give props to the organizing committee. They managed to handle medical students plus nursing students plus MLT students! That's like wow. Cos medical students alone already enuf to make u pening kepala somemore campur with other students.

Started off as usual with opening ceremony bla bla bla.. The aerobic session wasn't as nice as last year. Sound system oso was not as loud. Oh well. Wa I like complaining a lot kan? I should stop. Then station games started. I dunno wat the heck happened tapi 1 bunch of gila guys from my class decided to join my teammates and I. So the whole time, the loudest voices that you can hear is from my team. And all d cheers was a result of Avatar. My gawd! the way they call themselves- Turoktomato (I dunno how to spell!) and add it into the cheer plus all d body shaking, it was hilarious. Glad they joined in. It did added the fun element to the day.

After all station games, it was like free time for us to mingle. What else to do? Jump into the water la! Weee~ I've always wanted to feel wat it was like to jump from the deck (i think it is called the deck), and it was awesome!! Lol. Water was sssooooo salty. But it was fun. Throw ppl into the water, splash water and all. Awesome! Then I was so smart pegi tukar baju and all to find out we had tug of war and they needed me (now here's one thing they need big ppl like me! haih~). Again like last year, I had to be the anchor (a.k.a the biggest girl in class). But it was okie. Cakap cakap saje la. We look at it from a different perspective, I am the strongest in class. Lol. Just look at my photos on FB and judge for urself. :)

After all the huha, finally came back. This morning woke up with so bad a sore on my back! All because of yesterday's tug of war! Kenapa la so 'bok meng'? haiyoyo. But it was all worth it, we won!! Weee~ Beat the first year plus the nursing students. But it was no less filled with controversy cos there were like ppl helping those pulling the rope, kacau-ing ppl pulling etc etc. But we have the bragging rights for a year! Weeee~ :)

Okie la. Have dinner to attend tonite. Till the next post. Will definitely put in photos next time to blog oso. View kat FB je la. :P
-karleen-

No comments: