Sunday, February 15, 2009

Pleasantly surprised..

Who said u'd need a date for valentine's? Imagine going out with a huge bunch of frens, all single (or rather they're single at the moment as their partners are not with them) and having a great time together.. Well tat's exactly how my valentine's was spent..

Initial plan was to go 1B with all my pretty seniors for a movie or so.. But after much contemplation together with some other not-to-be-disclosed factors, changed plans instead to go out with a bunch of other ppl for dinner and later out for a drink.. Although i seriously doubted my decision, having to call my sis all the way at AUH, and yet still unsure of my decision, after the nite, i was a happy lil girl (although i came back to a blackout hostel)..

U kno how ppl often said small actions give big impacts.. Well now i believe it.. Although wat happened tat nite may not seem particularly big or u wud say special, but to me it was.. Small lil gestures and actions done made my heart flip n flop all over the place.. Damn it karleen! u made urself get into this whole mess again.. But thru it all, it was jz as if the storybook cinderella, where by the stroke of midnite (or i'd say 11pm becos of Uni's curfew), everythin seems jz like a dream.. To be remembered, jz as memory.. In all, I'm still contented.. Weeee~ Positive thing tat comes from bein happy-go-lucky..

So here i m back to my final week of patho module.. Haih.. Lazy me din wanna study last week, kena la tis week.. Having half of the hours of sleep i got last week, n studying day in day out although my bed looks so inviting.. eeee~ Hang in there!! With jz a lil tot back at the other nite, spirits rise, and boost to work harder.. hahahaha.. U might call me silly for havin to feel so happy over nothin actually, but then i hv nothin to be ashamed of.. a girl can dream can't they.. U can control watever u want in a person, but nv the mind.. N i am such a classic example.. Think too much la!! Till then back to the books.. Sweet~ :)

-KaRlEeN

4 comments:

Shahrul Izzam said...

Omg kiddo what happen to you!!!!! Get hold of yourself. LOL.

Karleen Chong said...

spreading the joy of bein syok sendiri ma.. hehehe.. at least it made u laugh..

Shahrul Izzam said...

so that was all planned eh? nvm me likey likey muchieeeeee

Karleen Chong said...

no la.. more of me ss-ing.. then u getting d laughter.. at least u not so tense d.. wee~ :)