Monday, March 9, 2009

What to Wear??

Haih.. typical gal prob.. Wat to wear? i bet every single gal would contemplate on tis prob every single day.. be it they like dressing up onot.. they still will wonder wat to wear n finally make up their mind after much consideration.. the outcome may turn out jz like how they expect it or take a turn for the worse n be the clown for the day.. oops!!

Well tis time for me it's a whole new story.. Tis time i'm contemplating on wat to wear for my school's alumni nite.. Okie okie.. IT's jz an alumni nite, not like they are gonna choose prom king n queen or wat so ever.. but then wit every single person in ur class discussing wat to wear, some going to the extent of buying RM200++ gown, u're sure to feel something rite? i mean u wouldn't wanna end up looking the most sua-gu person there tat nite.. okie.. sua gu in other words macam out of the picture la.. macam sampah-long.. hehehehe.. haih.. how la how la??

For now my preparation so far.. i've got shoes n only shoes.. i jz bought a new shoes from vincci.. n i'm liking my new shoes.. i mean heels.. yes yes.. i jz bought my first pair of heels.. yay to me!! hehehehe.. something i've wanted to do for a long long time finally i've done it.. so anyway, takkan i wanna go naked n pegi dengan kasut baru saje kan??? damn.. i need clothes!!

So regarding the clothes.. wat hv i done so far.. well first i tot of pinjaming sari la.. u kno i jz love sari n i haven't had the chance to wear 1 be4.. haih.. so i tot y not pinjam la.. at first it was working so well, i was on the verge of getting my sari.. tapi in the end the dream came crashing down.. haih.. so 2nd attempt.. pegi beli la.. but then wit my known giam-siap-ness it is kinda hard buying the perfect dress.. i mean like it needs to be cheap.. 2 it needs to be elegant.. 3 the color must suit my complexion.. 4 i must like tat dress.. 5 it must be comfortable.. i can go on n on.. but the 1 i'm worried abt most, it must fit me.. haih~ how can i find a dress tat fits me, hide all the flaws, n look great on me? in such a short time.. plus affordable?? help.. it doesn't help with the limited no of shopping complexes here as well as me not having a car.. haih haih haih~ can i stop haih-ing??

So my last resort, wear my mom's baju kurung i brought from semenanjung.. i mean hey the dress code is traditional or formal wear ma.. act there's still a silver lining.. there's tis senior who's helping me find a traditional costume.. a yukata.. go google it if u want.. i m so hoping i can get hold of tat, but wit my streak of luck tis few days, it jz doesn't seem possible.. says the girl who's always so positive.. omg!! wat happened??

On another note, tis few days i've been thinking too much.. c my pm oso kno d la.. haih.. think too much until i've actually quiet down!! n ppl r asking me wat's wrong?? so wat the heck is wrong wit me.. i think i kno.. but i guess i shud stop thinkin abt it.. give it a rest.. oh well...

Time to hit the books again.. for now it's microbiology module.. so all bacteria name, from staphylococcus, to streptococcus, then there's clostridium, bacillus, neisseria, listeria, corynebacterium, haemophilus.. n the list goes on.. tat's jz name of genus.. there's species name too.. guess i shud stop.. making myself pening pula.. till the next post.. hope that the saying when a door closes, another window opens really is true.. cross my fingers.. :P
-karleen-

5 comments:

lilo said...

hv fun looking for the dress :) and hv fun studying! i knw u will do great! luv ya

Shahrul Izzam said...

I was laughing thru out your whole post. LOL. Hope u're getting ur yukata. Remember less thinking, less thinking or else you might end up being older than me!. You wont want that to happen kan? :p

Karleen Chong said...

lilo: dress oh dress.. where for art thou?? hahahaha.. did i say it correctly?? no money la.. :(

Izzy: i'll always be younger than u even wit all the thinkin.. cos u're 1 old man!! evil~

lilo said...

wherefore art thou. haha, now's the time to use the money i gave u last time, remember..?

Karleen Chong said...

oh yea.. but 1k used to pay fees d.. left another k lo.. hehehehe.. ptptn i dunno how le.. cant hand in form yet.. so in other words no money..