Friday, February 13, 2009

Valentines..

Love is in the air!! I've never seen a bunch of ppl who is like so excited about valentines.. Not to be bitter or anythin abt it, it's jz really sweet seeing the couples in my class, getting all excited about this day.. What gifts to buy? where to go for dinner? how to keep the plans secret? N jz how to avoid ur buddies from obsessingly ejeking u? It's real fun! So i join in the fun, mengejek la.. mentang-mentang now still single.. Hahahaha.. Don't get me wrong.. I'm happy with the way it is now, but there's always that urge, that want to have some1 there for u.. Haih..

Went through some songs jz now, n a few lyrics really hit deep.. Like tis line, "and even if the sun refuse to shine, even if romance ran out of time, u're still in my heart, until the end of time... u're all i need, my love.. my valentine.." How sweet is tat rite? But the real song tat can more accurately describe the situation i m now is most probably Taylor Swift's "Teardrops on my guitar".. Some of the lyrics are just so meaningful.. Like "Drew looks at me, I fake a smile so he won't see.. what I want and I need and everything that we should be.." or "Drew talks to me, I laugh cause it's so damn funny, that I can't even see anyone when he's with me.." or "Drew walks by me, can he tell that I can't breathe?And there he goes, so perfectly, the kind of flawless I wish I could be.." And lastly "He's the reason for the teardrops on my guitar.. the only one who's got enough of me to break my heart.. He's the song in the car I keep singing, don't know why I do.. He's the time taken up, but there's never enough.. And he's all that I need to fall into.." Semua hit so deep.. So can't help but play on n on.. Haih.. Emo pula.. Now emo on la.. Teardrops on my guitar although i don exactly hv 1.. Heehehehe.. Happy Valentines all.. :) Till the next post..
-karleen-

2 comments:

Shahrul Izzam said...

Happy Valentines Day Kiddo! Someday someday .. chill chill ...

Karleen Chong said...

hahahahaha.. cakap until macam so desperate pula.. dont get me wrong.. i'm still doin okie.. hehehe.. :P