Monday, August 18, 2008

What happened la?

Been vy down tis few days. Actually for 2 days only la. Since Sun nite. But me being as optimistic as i could be, i cant seem to pull myself out of this state of emo-ness. I myself so wanna stay happy, but as happy-go-lucky as i m, somehow i cant seem to find a solution for this prob. Somemore tests are coming up real soon, lagi la tension. Oh well. Just sleep on it tonite n hope it gets better tmr. Actually i'm supposed to be happy for all the things that i'm blessed with. But then not all things are going in the way that i would like them to (i know this happens most of the time in our lives), and with some probs arising from somewhere here n there, it really got me down la. Tot boleh buat tak tahu, like i dont give a damn abt all thse stuffs, but then being a person who think too much really din help me in this situation. Like a bomb going to explode anytime. For now all i could do is just carry on, live happy and contented wit everything i hv, focus on the major stuffs in life first, then when there's time here n there only ponder on it i guess. Make sense ahr? I'm too blur to make some sense now. Enuf with all these emo talk la. From now on, just stay on a positive note i guess. Emo betul la kat UMS! kena balik pd la.. Till the next post! promising that it'll be a happy wan.
-karleen-

No comments: