Thursday, August 14, 2008

How la?

I know I'm supposed to be studying now. But as i read each word, my eye lids get heavier and heavier; Head starts nodding uncontrolably (is there even such word?) and the next thing u kno here i m. How la this so called medical student.. nvm take a breather then continue.. This weekend hv to spend most of the time studying (so looking forward to tat.. yea rite?). But then ho. Yoga Lin coming down to 1Borneo le. I so like this guy. I'm torn now. Nak study untuk exam ke? Atau pegi jumpa d singer i like so so so so much. Haihz.. Think it thru tmr la..

Well last post was mainly abt my classmates. Well things hasn't changed much. But okie la. They are quite nice in helping answering questions if u ask them. But to ask them to do something like decorate classroom, most wouldn't even bother. I dare not say all cos some did came up n said thank u and all. Some oso went on to apologise. Luckily that day Munir was so kind to come n fetch us. By the time sampai hostel d 12 something. Over time le!! Anyway it's my responsibility oso. Oh well.. Wat's done is done la. Dont wanna think abt it d..

I think panjang enuf la. This weekend kalau tension belajar then i'll blog abt my kudat trip n foster parents la. They're so nice!! I'm blessed i kno. Till the next post la.. STUDY!! Jia you!! ;P
-karleen-

No comments: