Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Frustrating!!

Okie... I kno I've left my blog like sssoooo long time dy. Well I've got good reasons. For real. Sorry lo. Once y'all hear muah's explanation u'll understand. So here goes....
I'm so fed up of the wait! (Confused?) So frustrated not knowin wat's gonna happen! (Even more confused?) So scared of being left out! (Lost completely?) Picture urself in my situation.
Scenario 1: I've tried my hardest, studied my a*s off to achieve the results I desired for my stpm just to gain entry into Uni of my choice. The next thing i kno, I got rejected. tsk tsk... Which Uni u ask? Well I've appealed, now waiting for reply. Wait somemore. But chances r so slim tat I'm thinking to myself... fuh-get-about-it! But then hor, with an attitude like mine, stubborn like hell, there's no way I'm letting even the slightest hope left to jz slip off my hands. Oh well, let's c wat tat happens.
Scenario 2: My 2nd option, M'sian public Uni's. Some may say haiya no standard. But just look at the facts, the stats more like it. To gain admittance into public U's to study medicine/pharmacy (yes i plan to do either of this), u'll need a cgpa of 4.0. Mine was only 3.92. Shit~ how la? Scared d. Then there's the fact of skin colors. I'm not racial discriminating n all, but it's a fact known to all but jz u don talk abt it. Bummer no. 2. But like I said, I'm hell of a stubborn gal. So keeping my fingers crossed. Looking at the figures, just to let ya kno, there r 68k students who applied for a place in public U's, n out of all these, only 40k students got a place. Here's the million dollar question. Wat if(touch wood touch wood!) i'm 1 of the 28k ppl? Help! I'm freaking out okie? Haiyo...
Scenario 3: Yes there still r. Well to make it all worse, I dread goin out of the house now. To a place where nobody knos me(like the trip down penang? it was awesome!), I'm okie wit that. But now I even hate going out to town, or club. Y u ask? I'm running away, hiding away from all aunties, uncles n old frens. 1st question they ask, Wat r u doing now? everytime oso same. I'll be like I DON KNO!!! WILL U STOP ASKING ALREADY? Well that's just my imagination. If I do tat, I'd get 5 fingers ink on my face d. I'm a nice gal la. I'll go like oh waiting for U's reply. Yes plan to do wat wat wat. bla bla bla. wtf? haiyo. Imagine answering tat for like 10 times a day, everyday. Horrifying!!! I'm thinking to myself now. Maybe I shud like prepare cardboards, writing down all my answers, in 3 different languages(I'm Muhibbah okie), N place it out for every1 to read whenever they ask me those quetions? hahahahaha. Tat'll be fun. But unfortunately, I'm too lazy to even do tat. haiyoyo. ('.')'''
So u c, I've got perfectly good reasons to abandon my blog rite. If not emo post all the way, u'll will be like, wat's up wit this gal la? This week I'll be knowing my fate. It might be tmr, mayb the next day, maybe friday, maybe saturday(Okie I kno u get it). Then I'll stop being so paranoid for now. Thank goodness I'm happy-go-lucky. If not I think I'd die of depression by now. Hope to have good news for ya'all next time. Actually I've got loads to update u all on. Like my experience wit my students(I miss them!), My trip down Penang(It was fun!), the celebration of father's day n so so so much more! So till the next post la. Emo betul la!
-karleen-

No comments: