Monday, May 19, 2008

Absorbing...

Just got to know something I've been speculating for a long, long time.. Din think it would happen.. But it did.. Dunno how to explain tis feeling.. Actually it has nothin to do with me.. But somehow felt like I was used through out the whole process.. N I just got to kno abt it now after so long.. Oh well at least they told me.. I kno I shouldn't feel like tis.. But I need sometime to absorb this.. Sorry I cant be that understandin as you 2 presume me to be.. you cant expect me to be jumping with joy congratulating u both.. I wont be a human being like tat.. Give me sometime n i'll be fine.. love ya both.. But i just need sometime.. muacks!
p/s: don worry.. secret is safe with me.. mouths sealed and keys thrown far far away.. disposed off...

No comments: