Monday, May 19, 2008

I was on the front page!

Sorry bout that emo post. Thanks for all your concern though. Now doing much much better. To forget that sad sad post, here is some kraz_zy stuff i saw on my friendster profile. Hehehehe...

See! I told ya I was featured up on a magazine cover! Not bad not bad~ Hahahaha.. All thanks to Shun Hao. I think he picked this pic cos can c car more. If my face ny aiyoyo! Hahahaha.. This really spurred an interest in me to c how will it look like if I really was featured on a cover.


What do u think? Okie la mayb I think too much. Modelling mag pula! Hahahahaha.. Who knos... Hahahahaha.. Lemme hv a wild imagination once in a while.. No harm.. Hehehehe..

But out of it all.. I think tis isn't tat bad at all. Hehehehe. D ever so famour longkang pic... Hahahaha.. Jie gonna whack me now. Bluek! :P Hehehehe.. Till then la.. Bubbye~
p/s : Jie, cant wait for u to come home!
-karleen-

No comments: