Saturday, June 21, 2008

I Got It!!

Must la i complain, complain n complain even more then only la they tell me! Tot nak diam2 abt my frustration, but it was too much to bear tat at last i decided to rant it out on my blog the other day. but hey! it worked! About 1 or 2 hours after that, my fren messaged me. "Karleen! Results out d!" That time my heart stopped. Then came the dup, dup, dup, dup, dup.. Wa se! Scary siut! My hands n feet was trembling d. Luckily i was seated. Kalau tak pasti jatuh tergolek. Hahahaha..
So then got the link n all d. Masuk la, fill in details. Thank goodness that day line was good, kalau tak sure @#*& all come out d. Hahahaha. Exaggerating saje la. But seriously la. Dah la so gan jiong d. Kalau slow lagi tak boleh tahan! The whole process took abt under 1 min, but the wait seemed eternity. My heart was beating freaking fast wey! At last keluar. I was so terrified that I'll read something like "dukacita dimaklumkan bahawa...". The fear was so gr8 that i was trembling even more now. So imagine my relieve when finally the page load, n it said that.. Drum roll please! "Tahniah! Anda ditawarkan tempat di..." something like that la.. Not like that oso la.. To stop ur confusion, I got into UMS to do doctor perubatan/medicine in other words. Woo~hoo. Thank goodness i got a place. According to statistics, There r 68,+++ Students who applied, n out of all those students, only 41,+++ Students were offered a place. N out of all these stu, only 9++ students were offered a place to do medicine. Like wat my dad said la, he did the math n all, it's almost like only 2.5% of us, n out of 1000 students, there are only 25 of us. So yea karleen! Hahahaha. Syok sendiri!
Well celebration starts here, but it'll be hell of a ride awaiting for me. To be frank I was like blank when i read that i was accepted. Not disappointed, not like that, it was just like, so hard to put tis feelings in to words man! So anyway, i was blank la. It took sometime to sink in. N mind u, my campus is beautiful yea! hahahaha. It is.. It's next to the beach n all. So it's like home away from home. Macam PD jugak la. Near to the beach. Lucky me! Hahahaha. Kalau nak tengok, pegi la website www.ums.edu.my to have a browse. The link? Click here.
Before i stop, i would really like to thank wayne harley. He helped me so much n kept bugging my sis, where karleen goin? where's karleen going? How sweet~ Hahahaha. Somemore help me book plane ticket n all! The line was so bad until i wanna log onto the net pun susah. If not for him tak boleh la pegi sabah! Hahahaha. But now still facing 1 single prob. Quite a major 1 as well. I cant seem to get into the website to accept my tawaran! How la? I tried all the ways possible tapi masih tak boleh. So a lil worried. Anyway, I'm gonna keep tryin. Kalau tak dapat tu, have to give ums a call la. Haiya! Mafan mafan!
Oh yea. 1 more person that Ive bugged her ever since i was born n now bugging her even more
to do my university preparation n stuff. Jie ah! I'm going Sabah d lo. Going alone somemore. Ur mei mei growing up d lo. Sorry bugging u so much these days until i oso malu d. Like u got nothing else to do tapi help me only. Sorry la. But i really cant thank u enuf. *hugz* Make sure to chat more often with me next time ohr!
Okie la. That's all la. There r like mountain n mountain of stuffs to be done be4 i leave for kk. That's like in under a weeks time! I'll be going on the 27th of Jun. Thats exactly 5 days from now. Ong! 5 days! Scary. Till the next post!
-karleen-

7 comments:

Ee said...

congrats karleen..don't worry things will go well for you there.. you might bump into shear hui if u still remember her.. she is actually studying over there..you can look for her ok..

lilo said...

wahaaaaaaaa, i pergi sabah, karleen bawak i jalan!!

Karleen Chong said...

hey e ling! ohr shear hui there eh? can bug her d la.. although it's been a long time since i saw her.. thank u for ur wish.. *hugz*

Karleen Chong said...

come sabah la.. no prob.. bring u jln2, makan2!! hahahaha...

Ee said...

yup she is there..can la i think she don't mind pun..you're most welcome..

Karleen Chong said...

thanks e ling for helpin me so much! havin know tat some1 i kno is there really is a huge relief for me.. next time come sabah la.. i oso bring u jln2.. hehehehe..

Ee said...

most welcome..sure.. i told her also next time if go over she also wanted to bring me jln jln.. yoo hoo.. now got 2 ppl bring me jln jln..lagi baik..:)