Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Music Festival@Pesta Music

Since no music from rave party, let's hear a different kinda music. No more head banging, no latin dancing, dirty dancing, ballroom dancing, hip hop etc. Some may call it soothing; Some may say it's irritating; Some says it's 30-40 ppl screaming n shouting together... Get the hint? Yea... Choir la!

Okie, okie. I'm not insulting choir and all. Oh no! I love choir. If not I wouldn't have busted my ass working so hard for 3 years for choir(sound like some big sacrifice pula). But despite all bumps and bruises(just a metaphor), I had a really gr8 time the whole 3 years I was involved with choir. Well friends did play a part being there and all of us working together. awww~ such sweet memories.... I think all choir members would agree with me.

Okie okie. Enuf. Making it sound like so long long long time ago pula. Just 5 years(OMG! it has been 5 years already???) ago only k? Hehehehe. So much have changed since last time. No more broken pianos where the low key couln't be played(I do miss that piano though). No more training in the freakishly hot hall of the school(U'll be soaking wet after every single practice. But hey! Free work out!). No more angry seniors who yell at u, scream at u, whack u up side down(ok a lil exaggerating here) whenever u make the slightest mistake that make the whole team having to repeat over n over again the same song. Wow I'm really making it sound like a boot camp. Actually I'm one of them who screams n shout(no surprises there.. Hahahaha..). No la. Being a conductor it's my responsibility to lead the team I guess. So don blame me la!(U can put the blame on me, say u can put the blame on me. U can put the blame on me, say u can put the blame on me-Akon)

With the current conductor, Manpreet.

I keep getting further and further away from the main point. Well you asking me what hasn't change since last time? A muhibbah choir team!! As u can c here we have the
Malays (she looks so sweet doesn't she?)
Chinese (3 musketeers? My students, Sze Hooi n Hui Mien)
Indians (Monitor of 1A3, Rasyithira)Even the punjabi! (She looks so small beside me!)

So, to sum it all up, here's just a single equation. Malay + Chinese + Indian + Punjabi + Lots of Noises + Running around whacking each other up + Poking ppl here n there + Talking lots and lots of nonsense + Never ever serious during practice =
One big HAPPY family og choir SDASA!

Sure you asking me y so few choir members now. Well to answer that, it's becos now the no of singers have been pulled down to 35 a team. No more 40 a team. Smaller better! Cos if u c this kids playing around, you'll definitely #-o. Hahahaha. Well just to explain y. Here r a few choir members for example:
With Kamil here who's so obsessed with ladies. and he's only form 1!!
Here's Veronica who always seem to be day dreamin.
Here's Wei Wei(I still dunno her name?)
who's vy sweet n need sometime to open up..
Her fren(who i dunno name too!)
who seems arrogant at first but really a vy nice gal
lastly Gigi(I oso dunno la!)
who seems kinda bossy at first but then she's vy friendly actually..
that makes us f4?

All 3 of them really are very sweet. But I must say they do have vy creative friendster name. Serious creative. I think all comes from loving Biology to much. Hahahaha.. Oh yea. One more.

the thorn among the roses, Victor Hoo

The one and only chinese boy in the choir team so u can guess d la how they treasure him. Chasing him here n there. Haiyoyo~ Hahaahaha.. He's a relatively handsome guy from Sg Pelek(patut la pelik sikit) who just love suddenly using his high voice(imagine fake Andrea Borchelli) belting out a song. They r a crazy crazy bunch!! Despite all that they managed to pull of tis performance back on 3rd May 2008..


And they emerged as champion!(Applause applause!!) Oh yea! Don forget the cikgu! Urs truly~ Hehehehe.. Okie la enuf of self complimenting. Time to mandi and makan. Till the next post!
p/s: Sorry if anybody was hurt or harmed in any single way during the making of this blog! Hehehehe..
-karleen-

No comments: