Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day!!

I know it was mother's day like 3 days ago, but i just din have time to write this on my blog. Soh~wee.. Anyway, celebrated for mummy dear who's ever so pretty.
Told cha mummy is ever-so-pretty. Tat's y ppl always says Eileen, my jie la looks like my mom. Cos both oso cantik. What happened to the sis la? Cantik in a weird weird way. Must jugak self-praise. Enuf enuf! If not I wont stop. Haven't you heard self-praise is the art of grace? (quoted from Chong Eileen herself!) So now I guess I know where i learn tis habit from lo huh. Hehehehe.. Must pull sis in oso.

Back to Mummy's day. Well this year decided to do something special. Back to basic. I haven't do tis for a long long time. Want a peek?

Get the idea? Yes.. What we always did back in primary school. Mother's day card! We always did that during art class back in primary school where you'll draw loads n loads of love shape, then a portrait of your mummy inside the love, writing as big as possible "Mummy, I love U" etc etc. Then whenever ur mummy receive it, it's like receiving pots of gold, so happy. Hehehehe.. So to bring back that kinda atmosphere, spent sometime making a card of my own. Let's c...
Here's page 1
The content! still loads of love..
final page
What do you think? Macam budak kecik? Well that was the best I could come up with since i had like half a day to finish it. Not bad for a person who is like very bad in arts! Unlike my unca art who's a professional artist who paints just wonderfully. Visit his site here. Check it out for urself. can do promotion pula! Hahahaha.. Must la. That's wat nieces r for!

So besides the card, I oso bought a cake for mummy. Had to investigate skit what cake she likes..
Suspense a lil first..
Taa daa~ It's Black Forest cake!
Look at the pretty lady with a big smile
Papa dear, Chiang and mummy dear
Now my turn pula! Sealed with a kiss..
Now a mother's day wish. Who said u can make a wish on Mother's day?

So after thinking it through, since i dah kerja, don la so kedekut@giam siap(i forgotten d freaking english word!) with my vitamin m then decided to belanja dinner la for whole family. (jie ah jie... come back i belanja u la) Finally decided to go Yue Shun in PD where the service is fast, food is tasty, price is reliable. Hehehehe.. I've got no connection what so ever with Yue Shun. Don get me wrong here. While waiting for food, what else can we do? Camwhore!!
Here with Chiang. He's so big now!
Now the main character for today trying to eat.. chili? n garlic?
Now with papa. Best smiling pic I could get.

Like I said, service is fast. There were so many customers yet our food came like after just 10 mins! That's fast! Patutlah not many camwhoring pics. So here's what he had that day..
Banyaknyer~ Karleen belanja ma.
Oh yea. This came later. Har Lok!

There were only 4 of us, but we like ordered food for 6 ppl! After makan felt like gonna bao zha anytime! Not a nice feeling I tell u! Suffered. Plus I would keep off the scales for a few days if not will go like OMG! pengsan~ Hahahahaha.. Mayb I'm doin that without even before having had that dinner. Haih~

Mummy received a message on that day describing mothers as flower. Lilies, Roses etc. Well for me personally I don think flowers r good for describing mothers. Cos flowers maybe lovely to look at once they flower. But later they will layu and die within a short span of time! That does not describe mummy at all! Cos a mother's love forever. And the love and support they give are simply priceless~ You can always count on ur mummy to support u, guide u, love u no matter what u do, who u wanna be, who u turn out to be, who u will be. They r just such important figures in our lives that I myself could not imagine if I don have my mother around me while growing up as well as now.

I remembered how much I talked back(loudly) at my mummy. And how much I always thought mummy liked Chiang if not jie better. I always felt left out and just hated getting close to mummy. Now it has changed so much! I love my mummy! And I feel so shameful having done what I did last time! Now she's my hero, my idol!
My idols!
Now here's the song me n sis used to sing to mummy dear every mother's day last time. Still love this song..



~Momma I love u, Momma i care. Momma I love u, Momma my fren~

Till the next post! Mummy I Love U!! Nite guys~
p/s: kedekut=stingy. I got the word finally! with some help.. oh well..
-karleen-

No comments: