Friday, May 9, 2008

When I'm down...

I think it's all becos of the weather... Cos rite now I'm



Feeling hot yet cold at the same time..

So what's a girl to do when she's feeling under the weather? Movies!!!

U c I've always loved, always been facinated by dance movies.. Recently just watched..

The guy is so cute!!
If only Chris Brown was 1 of the main actors..

courtesy of Astro Star Movies. To me these 2 movies, the dances was superb.. If only i could dance like tat!! Hahahaha.. Fat hope.. but a gal could dream cant she? hehehehe.. So other dance movies I've absolutely love includes...

Jessica Alba's so pretty! N she could dance too!Tis movie features Yaya from ANTM season 3. Tis movie made me love ballroom dancin..
I dunno y but I love tis movie!!
Tis movie seems like ages ago rite?

Now here r a few others tat I wanna watch soon...

This year's release..
But I think tis looks nicer.. don cha think so?

Now older movies i plan on watchin soon..
Released back in 2004..
Released rite after Bennifer hit splits ville..

Just talkin abt these movies make me wanna crank my mp3 up, take up my dancing shoes n do more harn to my room carpet! Hehehehe.. Jie would understand wat I'm talkin abt.. Shy~ But now head still feeling heave.. think becos of that head bangin icon.. Have to go sleep cos I don wanna be sick on a WEEKEND!! So off to my comfy bed... zzzzz~~
Till the next post!
-karleen-



No comments: