Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Help?

Havin been at home since feb, I'm so bored!!! Help!! Okie okie things aren't really that bad as it seems. Imagine I had wished I could be bored while I was studying, now that I"m bored it's like smack on my face. Padan muka! Hmmmm...

Actually it wasn't that bad in the beginning. But it's starting to creep into me now, the boredom! Every single fren seems to be working now. Jie pula far far away. Wayne pula no where to be found. How la to perform my hobby. What's my hobby u ask? Kacau-ing ppl la! I miss doing tat!

I miss these times...
Wit frens at bagan lalang
Even missing school cultural day!
Although all muddy, I miss d camp too
How abt d Genting trip.. tat was so much fun!Had a blast wit d gurls at Melaka too!
But above all, I miss my jie jie's company~

There r other ppl to I'm missing. Like Wayne, who seems to be m.i.a(missing in action), non-contactable. Izzy wizzy who's buried n piles n piles of work. My best fren PJ who's working, n we seem to be having misunderstanding for no apparent reason(I miss u!). I miss all my other frens too. Haih~ I should stop complaining and start doing productive. Any suggestions? Till d next post! Haih.. *bored*

No comments: