Friday, April 4, 2008

Starting work!

So it's now or neva. There's no turning back from here. Now I'm talking as if it's the end of the world. No no. Not that bad. Just that I'll be officially starting my job next Monday! Weeeeeee~ But then, it's so nerve wrecking just picturing yourself in class with so many unfamiliar faces staring at you, judging your every movement, every mistake u make. Exaggerating again. Okie okie. Mayb it isn't that bad as I'm picturing it now. Oooh! Pening pening.

But here comes the good part. What sub am i teaching? The most 'interesting' sub that's offered in school. The students absolute 'favourite'. Even i dreaded studying it at times while in school. Okie enough with the suspense. It's our national language, Bahasa Melayu as well as history! OMG! Did i actually sign up for tis? Like i said be4 there's no turning back from here onwards!

So, in another 2 days or so, that's jz 48 hours, the day will come where i officially step into the school(sdasa, my former school) not as a student, but as a teacher. Nervous nervous! I think I hv to brush up on my tatabahasa, peribahasa, my literature, my history.. Ooh tis will be a fun weekend! But thank goodness I'll be teachin d lower forms. But u kno how students r these days. Some uncontrollable! help!

Some may ask y the heck did i choose those 2 sub when I'm actually a science student. Answers simple. Y did the teacher tat went on maternity leave had to be a BM n sejarah teacher? Not tat i requested 4 it or wat. Oh well. Stick to it, stick to it!

Okie okie. Enough with that negative energy. Let's think positive. I think it'll be an awesome experience havin to teach like 1 of d toughest most hated sub there is. It'll be a challenge to me. So I'll keep my fingers crossed n hopefully it'll all be good. Phew~ Hopefully. Till next post! wish me luck y'all! *muacks*

3 comments:

Ee said...

good luck ok..you'll be ok..

Karleen Chong said...

thank u ooh! will jia you de!

Ee said...

most welcome.. yes you have me there to "jia you" for you..