Saturday, March 29, 2008

Week n a half in summary~

It's been a week n a half already? Time sure flies. So let's recap what had happened

17/03/08
Writing the date now only i realise it's '08 already. Sorry la. Not studying. so used to writing '07. Be4 u kno it, it's '09 aldy. Okie, okie back to the story. So had to go back to school way early in the morning, like back to school, jz in normal clothing. But we were treated vy warmly unlike usual. Took our respective awards(we got cash!) n attended d most dreadful n long winding talk ever! She practically explained all we have already known! Enuf abt it. D talk lasted 4 2hours plus! haih. Then off to Pizza Hut to celebrate Pj's bd, then back home to perform my hobby, fan gao! hey! i din get my 8 hours of sleep k?

18/03/08
I finally finished my application for NUS. Passed the writing school of wayne, eileen n izzy for my admissions essay! But really hv to thank Pn. Florence for proof reading it, checking all my grammar n vocab error. Hv to treat her 1 day. Oh yes! I still owe Wayne roti canai. I din forget la wayne. I'll happily belanja u when u come back la. I know promise quite d long d rite. But a promise is a promise. Janji mesti ditepati like wat u said. Soon, soon~

19/03/08
My bro's 15th birthday! He's 15 already? My lil' bro is growing up fast! Jz look at him u'll kno. He's so proud of his height n keep ejeking me bein' short. Imagine tat! Some1 sayin I'm short. Yes, yes. That's my bro. So anyway, on tat particular morning went to school(again), jz accompany frens to meet up with a few teachers la. Tat particular evening oso did something out of d ordinary. I went n played badminton wit frens. 1st time ever! Hahaha. Tennis to badminton pula. It was fun for a change from d ordinary yam cha session. Instead of piling up d calories, we're actually losing some together! Hahahaha. Later tat nite continued the Chong family tradition, out for dinner with whole family to celebrate chiang boy's bd. Jie, we din forget u. We missed u! So diff without u around. I miss u. So here's a few snap shots:
King of d day (act is practically everyday)
My lovely parents!
Me n d birthday boy!
Chiang boy thinking:"When la my food gonna come?"
Cam whoring to kill some time
After dinner, back home to cut cake!
D birthday cake i bought for chiang boy! American CHOCOLATE!
They missed d G la! but it still looks pretty kan?
Wishing hard! Guessing he wants 7A's 4 pmr?
Mummy dear, me n birthday boy!
D present i bought 4 chiang boy. Body glove surf pants.I myself would not
even splurge tat much on a clothing item!
Jie, we missed u! *muacks*
20/03/08
Had to get out of the house. So off to tennis coaching with daddy!

21/03/08
Did something I've wanted to do 4 a long time. I kno tis might sound weird, I've always wanted to eat wit a big spoon! Hahahaha. Influence from korean dramas! Hahahaha. So got rained in, had to have dinner at home. I cooked 4 me n my bro! Hahahaha. More like cook n heat up la. But still i cooked! Hahahaha. Later parents brought some fried rice back home. My opportunity to eat wit a big spoon! Hahahaha. I really did eat wit a big spoon! Hahahaha..
C i told u i did!
Doin it wit a smile on my face! Hahahaha.. mission accomplish!

21/03/08
Had ping pong club close on tis particular sat. I joined the ladies' event. Hv to retain my title from last year. Competition was tough! Eh don underestimate these ladies. They're good! Forgotten to take pics while playing(alamak!) but took some during tea.
The ladies!
Me together with d men n the kids!
The organizers!
I managed to retain my title!

22/03/08-27/03/08
Spent most of my time at home. I've really became a homely person. It's either, eat, sleep, clean or sleep. Oh not forgetting play. Hahahaha. Tis week was also d mssmdpd tennis. I cant join no more. :( Overage. But bro manage to get 3rd n is representing d district 4 d state level championship! Hopefully he makes the NS team tis year. Fingers crossed! Chiang boy gambatte!

28/03/08
So today went to Chung Hua High. Dprivate chinese school tat i nv dared to step foot on jz d fact tat they use chinese language on all their core subjects! Scary~ But going there was jz like going back to primary school all over again! Every1 speaking chinese, n only chinese. U can act wear shorts around without teachers complainin u r a girl, don wear shorts n show off ur legs! It happened to me back in high school! It really did. Happened in camp as well. Haih~ Anyway, I was there as a volunteer for an ongoing motivational course. I had no idea wat as happenin tat day n jz went without thinking twice. Next thing i kno, I'm stuck in d APD room with a bunch of noisy form 3s listening to motivational talks! Talk abt being in a nitemare! I was there from 9am-2pm. But at least I got to do something I've always wanted to try. Acting! Hahahaha. They had an impromptu play n we were jz there to act it there n then. I was considered d 'lead'. Hahahaha. I had a blast! At least I got to do something I've always wanted to try. One day I'll enter a drama club. One day~

29/03/08
So today i went back to school(again?). Not tat I'm in love wit school or anything. Had to go back n attend d pibg meeting. Orders from d assistant principal herself! So went n met my childhood fren, Liew Yih Wey. She's really changed a lot from d days we were training under Uncle Lewin n all. She's been to so many swimmin meets, regionals n overseas! We talked d whole time! Her experience in swimming is really extraordinary! But the amount of effort n time she n her family spent on her swimming training really is a cause to be admired. They really sacrificed A LOT! But they still stuck to it no matter how d going gets tough. N she still hv a smile on her face d whole time she was talkin abt it! Awesome! Come tis May she'll be competing in d M'sian Open, hoping she'll qualify for Olympics in Beijing tis year! Watch out for tis young gun! Back to d story, so 6 of us was invited to get our awards from school. Never would i hv tot to be chosen. Some pics i took. Act only 1. Hahahaah. Wasn't in a pic taking mood.
So here's Yih Wey, future Olmpic participant. Fingers crossed!

Wat i got u asked? Well i would say a vy 'special gift' from school. Who would hv tot? Yes yes. It's d one on top. A luggage! Yes, I had d same reaction as u when i got it. As 4 d blue file up front, I recieved it earlier on 17/03/08. Special, special.

So tat was all tat happened. All those talking, i mean writing, i mean typing has got me hungry~ U cant blame me! I jz had assam fish 4 dinner. Wayne i kno u want some. Yes yes i'll remember to get u d recipe! So time to get off, n indulge in some tasty
CHOCOLATE CAKES!
Till d next post! *muacks*
-karleen-

No comments: