Thursday, March 20, 2008

Horrifying trip!

Last i wrote, i was still pening kepala on what n where to apply and all. Now it's still d same story. Hahahaha.. Bad i know but what to do? Paranoid person like me will always question my decisions before. Thank god I'm an optimistic and happy-go-lucky person (often till the extreme) if not I think I'll be koo~koo by now. Hahahaha..

So to make the decision making process easier (or harder), went down for the Facon edu fair in KLCC last Sunday. Day be4 had a blast in pasar malam. I love walking around pasar malam so much, especially walking with my jie. Tapi she beribu-ribu miles away. Haih~ Takpe takpe. Next time will definitely drag her to pasar malam when she comes back. I think I'm like an aunty in the making. Cos I'd be so excited buying fruits! Everytime also sure 2 or 3 plastic bags containing fruits. Teruk teruk! I'm a self-proclaimed fruits addict. Seriously. But then there's also chocolates, donuts, cakes, McD's etc etc. Balanced it up. Hahahaha..

Back to ori story...Trip down KLCC was smooth all d way. D train load was small n jz nice to get on n off with not much hassle. Went straight to edu fair n asked tons n tons of questions at practically every single booth! Even when I had nothing to do with the booth! Hahahaha.. Thank goodness d fair was not as big as the star edu fair. If not sampai esok pun tak balik! Hahahaha.. But last time when we visited d star edu fair me n companies kinda bodoh2 la.. take brochure lari, take brochure lari. Hahahaha.. So now smarten up d. Got question tembak aje, don care. Get to kno wat u need to kno.
Had some funny moments too. I got so tired of asking so serious question that wen 1 of them offered me a brochure i asked 4 d balloon instead. He got so caught of guard tat he paused a moment n gave it to me. Hahahaha.. So went around proudly parading my green balloon. Somehow ended up I was d only 1 wit green balloon! Others all orange la, purple la, white la. Somemore i so tall, carrying such an obvious colour balloon lagi easy to recognise! Cham lo. Small lil girls oso tak pegang balloon, now here's a 'small lil' girl carrying green balloon pula! Macam mana ni? so went around offering my balloons to small kids la. But I think not charming enuf la me. Everey1 i asked all don wan! Hahahaha.. My fren took tis opportunity kutuk la! I even approached Mr Hilary(d tyson of airlines) with a balloon in hand! Hahahaha.. He was d wan incharged of recruiting my sis as cabin crew. Dahla they trying to make girls look presentable and know how to behave elegantly yet still approachable. Here I m carrying a balloon in hand acting childish! Hahahaha.. Wateva la. In d end, I went back to d booth, gave back to d guy! Hahahaha.. He said ambik la. Wanna give me 2 somemore! somemore be4 tat another fellow offered 3 balloons to me! Apa nie? Gave d fast2 keluar back to LRT.

Trip to KL sentral was still not tat bad. D crowd was big but not big till u had to cramp like sardin. When reach KL sentral, we 3 girls managed to get off the train. But then d guys got stuck inside n couldn't come out! Hahahaha.. Well blame it on inconsiderate M'sians. Yes. I kno I'm a M'sian too. But it's a fact. We jz ignore d sign saying please give way to outgoing passengers becos we're afraid we cant board d train. It's a fact tat we must accept. So they had to go to d next station, get down, get on another train back to KL sentral. Hahahaha.. After tat starts d Horrifying Experience of KTM. We bought tickets back to S'ban but we tot of droppin by at midvalley first. So okie la. When we went downstairs, there was already so many ppl wanting to board the next train. So we waited and more ppl kept comin. We waited 4 almost 30 mins be4 d train finally arrives. So typical human, every1 rushed into d train regardless of letting ppl out of it. Then as selfish as ppl can be, they wouldn't even wanna go to d middle of the train, but chose to stand rite at d door! dahla tak cukup tempat, lagi so jual-ikan! ish ish ish! So 1st train got too full n went of. Luckily after 7 mins later another train arrives. Or shud i say "luckily". D scene was even nastier, even more horrible than be4. All 6 of us got pushed into d train literally! I did not made an effort to even move, yet i was moving! Images of India came to mind where all ppl r scrambling to get onto d train. Tat was wat tat happened! It was HORRIBLE! Somemore hv to be aware of pick poketers, molesters etc etc. Haiyoyo. It was horrible. Somehow all 7 of us got onto d train. We were cramped up like sardins, squashed sardins in a small small can. I was standing on me heels as there was a foot in front of me. N it would be rude to step on it. I was also shouting at tat time :'Stop pushing! Jangan Tolaklah!'. I was freakin out act. As d train left, We had nothin to hold onto so jz stood there hoping not to crashed into d person beside, behind, infront of u. I was so afraid I might jz fall n land on d girl behind me! she'd be squashed by me then! Hahahaha.. Thank god tat din happen. Luckily ours was d 1st stop. Got off the train(wit loads of difficulyties n bumping here n there), wit a sigh of relief. phew~ We could not even imagine how our ride will be later when we r heading back home! Go makan first la.

We had our lunch-tea-dinner at Kim Gary. D food was awesome! Or mayb it was jz us being hungry. Anyway, we finished at around 6, walked around, shopped 4 pj's present while hiding from her, then finally balik at abt 730. Bought tickets, n we were so happy there was no line waiting 4 train. While d other side heading towards KL was so filled wit ppl! We started laughin at them, but only d joke was act on us. Cos as we wait n wait 4 d 'efficient' services of the KTM, our side got more n more packed! Damn! First train finally came at abt 815(n it was scheduled at 755), d door was so freaking small, n nobody made an effort to move to d centre! inconsiderate ppl! So teruk la missed 2 trains in 1 day! so waited another 10 mins 4 d next wan. Somehow miraculously we got onto d train! Mission accomplish! Who would hv tot gettin on train will be tat tiring? phew~

Tat nite we had yam cha session at abt 1030, n we reached abt 1015 back home. Wat to do? Rush to bathe la! Somemore me n PJ both had to bathe! N i pula for 1 bathe vy slow wan. So fast fast la. To make things even messier than it already is, D place we were supposed to go tutup! Alamak! Change venue. Not once, but twice! Hahahaha.. Thank god Cheng Han din get mad, somemore so nice buy cake n fetch me n PJ. Yea d next day was pj's bd. So enuf of story, let d pics do d talking:
stroke of 12 midnite, cut cake! our tradition 4 d bd boy/girl~
n the ppl who attended d bd celebration includes: Ken Keat, Soh Yee, Allan
Soh Yee, Allan, Cheng Han , Jun Xing..
Cheng Han, Jun Xing, Chien Siew, Shu Na..
Last but not least, BD girl!
her reaction upon receiving her present!
Where m I u asked? holdin d camera of cos! hahaha.. Some photos r better left unrevealed as it might create controversy. Pj n Allan love story. Oops! Hahahaha.. Jz playin a fool.. *yawn* time 4 bed.. Till next long long post! ;P

No comments: