Thursday, December 22, 2011

PMS Mode On

I hate it whenever this kinda feelings come. The feeling where you feel that you're like lacking so much in life, that you are under-performing, not lifting up to expectations, just being an ungrateful bitch. Well it happens to me well almost every month, and I am gonna blame it on darn hormones. *PMS mode on*

I hate it how your mind convinces itself that you're in a bad situation now, you are disappointing people around you, and people around you are just angry at you. I sound like a darn psychiatric patient now. Now I know why I am strongly pushing Psychiatry as a specialty that I don't want to get in in the future. I think I will go crazy by the end of it.

Looking at things through a different angle?

So what do I do when I feel the way that I am feeling now? I'll try to finish up what I am supposed to finish up as fast as I could possibly could to kill of the guilt. As a way of convincing myself that I am actually in a good position currently. I think I should start doing that now. I shall sleep it off for now since it is already 2.30am and I am oncall tomorrow with a day pack with BSTs, lectures, and seminars. Can't wait for it (yea rite?) So hopefully this PMS of mine goes off. (I wonder what goes through the minds of those going through menopause. It must be like 10 times harder). Till then, happy thoughts happy thoughts. Nite!

-KaRLeeN-

No comments: