Saturday, December 3, 2011

It's December Baby!

It's the time of the year again. How I love year ends.. It kicks start with October with the birth of my love. Then November, my favorite month of the year and now December. Christmas is coming! Sales, sales and more sales! (unfortunately yours truly is stuck in Kudat with no shopping malls what-so-ever) How I wish I could be back home to celebrate Christmas with mi familia. *sighs* It has been 5 years already since I last spent Christmas back home and it has been 6 months since I last went back home! Chinese New Year 'fai dit' come la!

Mi familia

So what I have planned for December? Heading back to Kota Kinabalu next weekend (yays!). Although it is for some forensic seminar, but am definitely going to squeeze in a month's long of shopping time + movie time + dating time + meeting up with old pals in a mere 2 days in KK. Oh well. For now I'm just hoping that my stomach does not acts up or I suddenly fall sick (touch wood) when I head back. *fingers crossed*
More gossiping to be done when I get back to KK!

Then there's my another crazy gang here

And not forgetting this crazy bunch

Hopefully all those comes true next week. I shall leave you all here for now. It'll be a merry, merry month, I know deep in my heart. *jumps with joy* Btw, has changed the blog from Kraz_zy to a more demure Karleen Chong. Hehe. It is my blog anyway. Lol. Will have to revamp the blog soon. My first new year's resolution! Hehehe. More on new year's resolution in the following posts! Till then..

-KaRLeeN-

No comments: