Monday, May 23, 2011

Just a Thought

Yesterday was such a blur to me. Who would have thought that it will happen? Not me that is. What started of to be meaningless messages actually end up with such big results. Even I'm still shock over it. I haven't been placed in a situation like that, so vulnerable, no, never. Never let my guards down that much yet it seem like the right thing to do.

So it has been just 24 hours now. I'm still in the process of digesting what's going on. I'm no pro in this. I've never thought that I might actually be this serious. Never. Oh shit! I had to let it out somewhere and where else better to do that than here. It's like my escape. My way of expressing myself indirectly, letting everything go here. At least I feel much better now.

Don't get me wrong. I'm actually in a good position here now. Just needing some time to adjust. Will of course share the news when I'm ready. Till then.:)

-KaRLeeN-

2 comments:

Shahrul Izzam said...

you'll be just fine.

Ee said...

I hope you're alright to whatever that is happening to you there.. Be strong dear.. Hugz