Sunday, April 17, 2011

Things you Do for Love

Don't get me wrong. No no. I'm not in love (yet). This is more of sibling love. As everyone knows (or haven't already know), I come from a family where tennis is just huge. I mean all my family members play tennis, from my dad, my mom, my sis, me and up to my bro. My dad being the leader actually coached every single one of us. He deserves some credit after all his hard work and patience as coaching is seriously tiring! 

So why mention tennis all of a sudden you may ask. See my brother signed up for a contest on facebook recently (due to my constant persuasion that is). I though this may be a chance for him to win a racket since his racket (two i might add) cracked when he sent it for stringing (crappy sports shop who screwed up the tension). So this may just be the chance for him to win back his racket (fingers crossed).

So I'm pleading for all of your help as the more votes he gets, the better chance of him winning. I'm sure most of you have facebook accounts. It doesn't take more than one minute actually. First click on this link, http://www.facebook.com/DSAtennis and the page as follow appears.

Dunlop Sports Asia Tennis Facebook Site
Click the Like button located at the top of the page. Then proceed on to this link, http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=10150219889947146&set=pu.230582737145&type=1&theater and the following photo will appear

A snapshot of my bro playing tennis
Then you'll see a 'like' button at the bottom of the page like this


Click on it and your vote is added into the count. It's that simple! Your simple gesture will mean so much to all of us. Who knows one of the following will be his soon...

Dunlop Biomimetic Series
Hopefully all of you will help us in our bid to win a small competition such as this. This is the most I can do to help my brother, by spreading the word around. Please help and your help will be fully appreaciated. Till the next post!

P/s: Looking forward to see the numbers of like increase at the photo (fingers crossed)

-KaRLeeN-

No comments: