Monday, March 7, 2011

Long buried frustration

I finally understand why I was so down during my exam week. It was because of all the frustration and disappointment. I think I've been putting too much pressure on myself throughout the whole exam that I didn't enjoy the exams at all! To top it all of, they gave me a CNS examination for short case. Like WTF??! My examination was all over the place, I was sweating like a mad woman inside the aircond examination hall. Lol. It was all good cause I passed! Weee~ That means, holidays! Yahoo!!

After the exams we headed off to Ketam for dinner. It had the same concept as the place we had steamboat back in Sandakan, with a wide variety of seafood, veggie, meat as well as ready cooked meals for u to choose and 5 different kinds of soup for your steamboat. But (yes there's a but), the food was not good at all! Don't ever head there if ever you were to come down KK. Adults are charged RM 22 per person, while children slightly cheaper (I can't recall how much). It was so not worth it! The seafood was awful, not fresh at all! One of the soup base was porridge. Imagine having like so much of water as porridge with the rice floating like barley. It was so unappetizing! Thank god there was good company with me during the meal there. If not it would have been just dreadful!

So till now I still don't know when exactly my holidays end. It's just so frustrating! First they asked us to come back by mid april about 17th. Then they made our hopes so high saying our 4th year will start in the month of June. I was so happy! For 3 years in UMS now, the longest holiday I ever had was only a month! Even sem breaks! So now you guys are finally giving us 2 months plus, hallelujah! Then you shoot our hopes (more like putting an atomic bomb), saying that you have to be back by April again and they just wouldn't give us an exact date. I mean how can you guys be so unsure! If you people are confused with the schedule, where does it put us then?

To make matters worse, we had external lecturers coming in from University Malaya for our professional exam. During our feedback session, I felt so much inferior compared to my colleagues in UM. Their system is so systematic, students know their 5 years schedule beforehand while our schedule are due for change like anytime whenever the people above feels like changing it. They will on the other hand blame us for wanting to go back so much. If you were to not tell us when, how do you expect us to come back here on time for your lecture. Are you like freaking helping AirAsia or MAS earning money, making us pay RM500 per trip back to campus??! So so so so frustrating! Ahhhh!!

For the first time I'm so disappointed with UMS. This made me think again, I think I really chose the wrong university. Too late to regret now I guess. Just bear with it I guess. There's so many people on the same boat as me and they are much more qualified than me for me to be complaining here.

Okie enough of complaining and all, this holidays I would enjoy it no matter what. This wouldn't bring my holidays spirit down. Hopefully I can go visit my sister down in Abu Dhabi. Since they've shorten my holidays, it just seem impossible now already. :( No more sad face, I've worked too hard to earn this holidays. Hopefully fresh new adventures awaits me this holidays. *fingers crossed*

-KaRLeeN-

2 comments:

Shahrul Izzam said...

Awww to me you WTF means Welcome To Facebook! hehehe :p

Teese Von Herz said...

Cheers to new adventures and positive days..! :P