Monday, January 17, 2011

Short Update

Exams coming real soon. Don't cha just hate pre-exam periods? Well I for 1 absolutely hate it, and coming from a university who loves putting exams for us like every other month, life just isn't fun.

So I've been in surgical posting for about almost 2 months now, and I'm seriously liking it. I know all you guys will go like 'eee..' when you hear the next statement, but having to see surgery up close is so much fun. When the surgeon cuts open and you see the structure beneath it all really fascinates me. But I really do have to work on my suturing skills. Ain't that good at it yet. And being a lefty, learning how to tie knots using the right handed style is not the easiest thing in the world.

So for now it's back to the books. Will update soon when I get bored studying which I often do. Till the next post!

p/s: I can't wait for CNY!

Aren't we just the cutest?

I miss all of you! ALL of YOU! It's been 4 months already!

-KarLeeN-


No comments: