Sunday, December 26, 2010

How much I love Christmas!

Been a long time since I penned down my thoughts here. Not that I didn't have anything to say (like that's even possible!), just that everytime I wanted to write, something keeps popping up! So this time I'm saying NO! I'm writing this no matter what. Sense the determination there.

I've always liked Christmas from young. There's all these catchy tunes that's so easily sung and memorised. This year I finally found a song that describes how much I feel this christmas. Here it is..


I dunno. I've been having this crush for more than a year now, and it's killing me inside. Shit! Shouldn't say that during Christmas no. Oops! So anyway, this year's Christmas wasn't all that bad, actually it was awesome! Had a great time with a bunch of friends here. How much I love them! Pics are posted on FB so feel free to leave your comments. :)

Started off with Christmas eve with all of us coming over to celebrate Christmas together. Just a small do with gift exchange and lots of fun and games. It is so rare to have all of us gather together for Christmas! If we were to be in KK, I strongly doubt that this event could ever happen. So it's a good thing that we actually came to Sandakan. M loving this place so much so that I think I'd miss it for sure once I'm back in KK.

So came Christmas morning, all of us got dressed for Christmas brunch at Sabah Hotel. The food was ok I guess, nothing that'll make you go 'Ooh and Aah'. But the setting and atmosphere was just nice and with the crazy company around, it was so much fun! Loads of camwhore moments and just laughters after laughters. The fun didn't stop there, we even went on for Karaoke and sang our hearts out till our voices nearly (yes nearly) broke. Listening to Mad singing in Chinese was just hilarious. She was trying so hard! Lol. Then guilt hit me, and I had a fat moment which prompted me to go for a jog (I mean a walk). It was good! Will definitely miss the pond over the stadium in UMS. Finished the day off with a gathering in doctor's house. 1Malaysia definitely seen in the house. :)

So what else has been up despite this few days? Currently in Surgical posting and I can't seem to get my fat ass up and start working! I'm so angry at myself but I somehow lose the battle within myself. Oh well. Hopefully it gets better. Oh yea! I hadn't mention to you about a certain surgeon here before have I. He's just the best doctor ever! He's so kind to his patients, and although he runs the whole department by himself, after a tiring day of work, work and more work, he would still smile at us and patiently teach us during our BSTs. He's just an inspiration and easy on the eyes too. *Laughs* He's just great. :)

So in like less than a weeks time it'll be new year! I better get my head together and think of my new year's resolution. And this time, the new year resolution stays! *fingers crossed* Till the next post!
-KaRlEen-

p/s: still working on my singing skills of singing '12 days of christmas'. The song is so tongue twisting that I actually made the song violent/sexual. lol.

No comments: