Friday, November 19, 2010

Harry Potter 7

Just came back from the cinema watching another most-anticipated movie of the year.. Harry Potter. .


I was never a Harry Potter fan, and I mean never. If you asked me how was the previous films, I would not be able to give you an answer as I simply couldn't recall. That's how bad it is! But I do recall falling asleep comfortably on the couch back home watching the first movie. Lol. I've never read any of the books and always find it fascinating when fans go crazy over new Harry Potter book or movie coming out. It was so weird to me. However Twilight came along and I finally understood what the hype was all about.

I was never a fan of this genre of movies. I know most people will say these kinds of movies are like so cool (imagine LOTR), but then to me they are plain scary! But the sense of curiosity will always lead me to watch these films (oh not forgetting the cast too!). For this Harry Potter movie, despite all critiques giving bad remarks on it, it was fair for me I guess. Not having read a single book didn't help me at all during the whole movie. I was thinking to myself the whole time throughout the movie, putting together who is who. Didn't help that I was in Sandakan, with freaking cold air conditioning and crappy seats. However, I would say that the money was well spent as I did enjoy the movie and absolutely fell in love with Dobby!

Today marks the day of my holidays for a week. Won't be heading back as Kel has exams and I would be too much of a distraction. However, with my pet sister coming over to visit me, I can hardly wait to kick start my holiday! Today I practically rot at home, spending most of the time on the PC and just going online. I don't get to do this much during classes as most of the time I'll be in hospitals running up and down. This is a much needed break for me to just sit back and relax. Awww.. How much I love the holidays! Till the next post!
-karleen-

No comments: