Saturday, August 14, 2010

Relationship 101

So I guess I was a little carried away and overly excited blogging yesterday. Don't get me wrong.. It did happen as I said, but then he sms-ed me today saying he couldn't make it. Oh well. I guess that has his signal sent very clearly to me...
He's Just Not That Into Me!
So I guess I'd better keep my feelings for myself and just look afar. Okie.. Although I very much would like to follow the lyrics to the song "Need You Now" by Lady Antebellum... 'Guess I'd rather hurt than feel no pain at all...' But then I just couldn't, I know I can't. Haih.. I'm already picturing myself all alone with cats. Which is like super bad! Okie. Enough! I've always been attracted to guys who didn't gave a damn. Which makes me liked them even more! It's a sickness. Till the next post..
-karleen-

3 comments:

Filana said...

Cool text.I'm delighted.

Karleen Chong said...

thanks! :)

Shahrul Izzam said...

guys wannna be chased by girls who aren’t interested in them :p