Friday, June 25, 2010

3 weeks down, 1 week to go!

It's the weekends! Weee~ Haih.. Know what with the haih~? I got class tomorrow! :'( Guess I should get use to this kinds of changes cause I bet there'll be more 'working' Saturdays ahead of me now. Another long haih~~

On a lighter note.. My car has finally arrived! yay me! So excited. Somehow it does gives me a sign of independence. I know it's just a car, but then I just can't help but feel so excited that it has finally arrived. Oh yeah. Not forgetting the love packages sent from home. Awww~ It was so nice opening up the boxes to find out what's inside. Like a child during christmas. *smiles*

Well for now, I'm still stuck writing case reports which has to be handed in next wednesdays. Words like dyspnea, palpitation, nausea, vomitting, syncope, pain, characteristic, radiation, severity, associated symptoms etc etc etc. All of it all running thru my mind now. And I just can't help but link symptoms to anyone I see, randomly adding a symptom to him/her! Pallor, jaundice, muscle wasting, muscle weakness, gait abnormality, usage of accessory muscles while breathing! Help!!!

I think I better hit the bed if not I just might go crazy. Another busy day ahead of me tomorrow! Haih~ leave you now with the song that's currently playing on 'karleenfm'


I wanna be a billionaire, so f***ing bad.. Buy all of the things I never had.. Till the next post!

-karleen-

No comments: