Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bye bye 2009, Hello 2010

Wow! It's 2010 already! Been like 3 months plus since i last updated my blog. Yikes! So what better way to start 2010 off with a new template? U likey??

Basically, 2009 has been filled with a lot of ups n downs. N i mean A LOT! There's this whole new life that I'm building here in KK with a bunch of crazy friends which i absolutely adore. But then again, you can't help but miss the comforts of home. Ok ok. I should stop complaining anymore now cos i don't want this to be an emo post.

So let's just sum up 2009. It has been yet another hectic year, but i can't help but to say i have such wonderful memories. Just last year, I've been to Taiwan for my AMSC conference [which i unfortunately got quarantined :), yet still had a blast], I've also managed to visit jie in AUH which i always enjoyed, there's the health promotion for 2 weeks in Kg Tongod, Climbing Mount KK which was absolutely awesome! Oh yea, did I mention i went water rafting in Padas River too! It was absolutely amazing [although i did injured my toe and ended up with a swollen toe for a whole week! lol]. U know as i write on abt my experiences in 2009, i can't help but think i m 1 clumsy person. Sure sustain some kind of injury somehow wan from everywhere. Lol. I guess that's to make me remember the experiences more. Lol. Besides all these trips, I've also gotten so much just by being a medical student. I would definitely say that I've grown (although still accident prone). Hey that actually rhymes!

2009 aside, new year, new aspirations, new.. well everything! Lol. This year promises to be yet another hectic year, of cos fabulous at the same time. Hehehe. Mid of this year will be the much anticipated IMHC (International Mental Health Conference) organized by AMSA UMS. This is such a huge event, although we're like facing so much of roadblocks now, I really hope we can pull through. Then there's also moving from KK all the way to Sandakan come Jun/July. Bye bye preclinical year, hello clinical years (if i make it through this sem's final exams, keeping my fingers crossed!). I'll definitely miss preclinical years, but I can't help but get all excited about postings in hospitals! Lol.

So what's more for this year? Well not much has been planned as yet. But I really hope it's as awesome or not more awesome than 2009. Cheers to 2010! :) Till the nest post (which will be vy vy soon. Promise.. hehehehe..

P/s: definitely will try updating more this year. :P
-karleen-

No comments: