Monday, September 8, 2008

Balik kampung! o..o...o.. Balik Kampung!

Now i finally understand y ppl so semangat when singing that song.. somemore regarless of how mad traffic is, they still wanna go back.. regardless of how hard it is to get transport, or to get stuck in jam for hours, or spend like freaking large amount of money to balik kampung, ppl r still vy vy semangat. Tat's wat happened to me although i've only been in Sabah like for abt 2 months or so.. Like i said previously, c aircraft oso bukan main semangat.. tapi u haven't seen my excitement when i just look at my flight itinery.. my source of strenght i tell u.. hahahaha.. teruk la! Anyway, dengar pd je u imagine sun, sea, and sand.. So Mestila include beach photos!

Taken near Bayu Beach
PD ain't that bad okie? cantik berseri-seri~
Sampaikan ppl do filming sana le..
Miss having being near the beach all the time..
U all might say PD beach contaminated, dirty n all.. Tapi to me it's still home.. Well kalau nak pegi pantai tu, pandai2 la pegi yg bersih dgn permandangan indah.. Lepas tu, buang sampah dlm tong sampah.. in the end oso is the ppl who dirty the beaches.. so no point pointing at others, do our part in keeping PD beach clean with it's breath taking view.. Cheh~wa macam jadi environmentalist pula! Adoi!
One of the highlights balik PD of cos is meeting with the BF..

Not tis wan la.. Tis is daddy..
More like tis wan.. so cute~
First pic is Ken Keat la as u all kno.. Tu cari dia keluar yam cha together with my darling sister angkat.. So long nv c them both d.. Have to admit i do miss them both a lot.. Ken Keat pasal last time 3 musketeers with him n Hock.. Now Hock oso terbang Swk d lupa org lain d.. So meeting up with Ken Keat was real nice.. As for darling sister le.. She now sudah pandai jaga diri d.. Although at times quite impulsive her movements.. Haih~ Not only met up with them.. Next round of yam cha managed to meet up with 6 other frens studying in Peninsula.. They were so sweet to come back jz to meet me.. Thank u guys! Hehehehe.. (",)
So lepas visit frens semua we come to the most important part of my visit back to PD.. Who else? Family! Longest I've been away alone from home.. Miss them so much.. Pa, mi n Chiang lo.. If only jie was back.. Tapi dia kerja so cannot kacau lo.. Have to admit i miss her the most.. At times in Sabah will call her (more like she call me) just to chat.. then i remembered once i was so down in Sabah, straight away she call cos worried ma.. I kno i'm so lucky!! Love ya jie!
Now back to all my lovely family members.. Dont get me wrong.. I miss them too.. a lot oso.. Hehehehe.. So balik mantin and it was

Pouring madly outside which isn't a common scene..

Usually balik my nene's (Grandma's) place it'll be like super duper panas.. but tis time hujan lebat pula.. Heheheheh.. Weird~ So i came back at just the correct time cos we had

Steamboat!!

Here u c Aunt Anne, Mummy n Aunt Siew Lan preparing the 'kid's' table

Here are the basic ingredients.. Saw the prawns? Fishballs?
So after awhile the table is set..
Makan!!!
Ni adult's table.. My cuzzy Mei Ling nak jugak masuk dlm..
Just look at my uncle eating.. Sedap~ then my Grandaunt n Nene beside him
Now giliran kanak2 pula.. l-r Chui Ling, Chiang, Kwang Ping, Simon n Leny
Lepas makan, have a good laugh watching TV together..

Oh yea.. Forgot to mention.. The makan not to celebrate me balik la.. Hehehehe.. it was more like my grandma's 79th birthday.. Still going strong le my grandma.. hehehehe.. Org kuat.. Let's have a glance at the cake..
Cappucino cake.. i don't drink coffee but this cake was good~
Happy birthday to u... Just look at my nene's smile..
Cut cake lor!
Tapi sebelum itu....
The Chong family~
Sadly enuf, sehari selepas itu was bubbye PD, hello Sabah.. I was told that i'll feel so depressed about coming back.. so down n all.. At first i was like na~ la.. Balik balik la.. Tapi tat day i so did not wanna leave PD to go to the airport.. Left PD with a heavy heart.. Tapi there was 1 thing that really pull me back to Sabah.. Something that actually made me miss Sabah the whole time i was in PD.. Hehehehe.. Nak tau? Tat's for me to kno, n u to find out la.. Heheheeh.. Till the next post!
-karleen-

5 comments:

Ee said...

if balik pd during weekends must cari i la..kita pun ada gathering muahahaha..

Karleen Chong said...

oh yea ho... chong oso.. hahahaha.. sorry la tat day in a hurry balik.. next time i balik long hols! weeee~ sure call u lo far far jie jie!

lilo said...

me? me?!

lilo said...

best la, i miss home...

Karleen Chong said...

jie ahr.. u in abooo zhabi how to call u? i miss home oso now..