Saturday, August 2, 2008

Sad la :(

Can't seem to sleep for some reasons i myself m not sure. This few days like getting over worried over stuffs tat i myself m not sure. Really hate being down but with a plastered smile on the face. Absolutely hate tat. But I cant stop myself from feeling down can I? So now rant it out all on my blog to make myself feel more stress free. Then at least can concentrate on studies more. Feel like not performing my responsibility of being a medical students. My classmates r practically burying themselves with books while me? Don even wanna go there. Jz the sight of books I'll get sleepy. Luckily jz now got better. Can concentrate a lil d. So now in process of getting back into shape. I think I must go exercise more la. Release more endorphin hormone then at least i can smile, for real. Now onto performing my fav hobby la. Better get as much sleep i can eventhough tat means tossing n turning round the bed for over an hour be4 dozing off. Till the next post la. Emonya!!
-karleen-

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dont be too sad or emo la. Not good for you. Plus, never get too stressed out by what others are doing. If they gila study then just let it be, it's not a competition seeing who can stay awake longest or study the most. So long as you study a bit now and then, then u shudnt worry too much. No need to so tension. Sleep is good btw. Lessens the tension and makes probs seem less severe ^ ^

lilo said...

i agree with anonymous :)

Karleen Chong said...

i think i kno who anonymous is.. :)

lilo said...

who is anonymous? i wanna knw...