Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Classes, classes and more classes!!

Another week has come n gone. This week my classes were based mainly on cells, carbohydrates, proteins, lipids n all those la. Form 6 stuffs rite? I know. But then it was chapter 1 n after months of not studying at all, karat gila2 la. Haiyo! I still remember my problem solving session with prof Barling, early in the morning dahla blur2, then get all unusual questions all. Pening kepala. Luckily still clear enuf to get it solved. Found the solution of the problem. I mean kinda find the solution of the problem la. Wateva!

So anyway, classes tis week has been(as always) a blur for me. How la? Now the most blur class i went to(totally unexpected) is my english class. Help!! The funny thing is the more the prof talked, the more blur we got. His first sentence we totally understand. But as he went into more details it seemed that there was no connection wat so ever. How la? like tat oso lo. Now hv to write introduction on a research that i sendiri tak berapa faham. Let's just c how it goes la..

So during few classes going on this few days, i managed to snap few pics of my classrooms. here goes la...
First up, my titas class...


Our biggest 'classroom' Although we absolutely 'love' this class, Swee Chern is all smiles.

Even the guys oso. I think it's the camera la.. camera shy kononnya..A better look at the lecture hall, Dewan Kuliah Pusat 4.

After titas a view of the titas lecture hall, mana boleh lupa the classroom we go everyday? Hippocrates la! Hehehehe. 2 fellow yang macam nak gaduh.. Hahahaha..
Now the love birds at the side..
Everybody with their own activites..
Now these ppl keep asking me to take their picture..
1 pic not enuf, pull me in to take more picture..


Ask u all to look at the room rite? y look at the students ny? Wat did i tell u? Medic students all gila2 wan.. Can be sent to Hospital Bukit Padang anytime.. Haih~ But good oso la gila2. Cos it's a destressing way oso. Like just tis week only a few ppl cry becos over stressed. I oso terkejut wey! Wat can we do? Just stick to each other, rely on each other yet be independent lo. (did that make sense?)

So in order for me to not get stressed(banyaknya alasan!), camwhoring session!!

First time in discussion room 4
Pull my mummy, Michelle in.. started out just fine..
Then start la gila2 pose..
But my mummy oso can be gila ohr..
Lastly.. Siao d la!
After all those camwhoring tak boleh tahan thinking of my assignments. For example this..
Vy nice diagram 4 me to label and memorize..

Macam mana?

Oh well. It takes time la. After some time sure can memorize.. Jia you la! Then lemme just ponder over my homework la.. Till the next post!

-karleen-

No comments: