Tuesday, September 18, 2012

Dress Up!

I've always been fascinated about fashion. I mean who does not fantasize about one day modeling for like the biggest labels there are. I mean, I'm not obsessed about it, but somehow it just attracts me. I do not always play dress up, just the occasional dresses here and there on special occasions. I love watching like reality shows about how these contestants vie for a place to be a top model. If only I could participate. Hmmmm.

So anyway, a rare occasion that I actually dressed up slightly fancier than usual (not that fancy also la). I mean my normal outfit would be baggy shirt with a short pants, so this is fancy for me. 

Dress from Australia (OMG i actually forgotten the brand)
Gladiator shoes from Cotton on

I kinda make my roommate like take so many photos of me that day. Like my own small photo shooting. But then there were too many familiar faces around and in the end I chickened out and sat back down on my seat. Got potential to become model or not? (fantasizes on) Till the next post! (I'm cramping with work now, help me!)

-KaRLeeN-

No comments: