Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Cleansing

After much of the sh*t I've been through for the past months, I thought to myself it's time to treat myself right. So what I did immediately was, went online and book like 3 return tickets back home. I know I know, people will think that why not fly off and have a retreat somewhere alone, far away from anyone you know. That's the constraint of being a student, you have the holiday, but you just don't have the funds. Even the trip back home left a huge hole in my pocket and I'm still trying to recover from it.

So anyway, this trip proves to be like one of the best decisions I've ever made. It's like surrounding myself with people who loves me, and remembering that there are people in the world that cares. (I sound like it's the end of the world or something) I've not been anywhere spectacular, just chilling back home and getting back to the routine I had last time when I was back. Although I absolutely despise the mosquitoes here (I've got bitten so badly!), but all in all, it's all good. Plus, I get to sleep in which is like fantabulous!

Heading down Ipoh tomorrow. It'll be awesome as per usual. I'll get to eat 'nga choi kai' after so long! Hopefully it taste as good as I remember. Trying to make every moment of this holiday a good one, and not let anything else interfere. Before I go back to the harsh reality. (Plus the dreaded surgery). Hopefully it all goes well and plus I have a new friend now to keep me company. He's like quirky weird but just so fun! Now off to bed cos tomorrow it'll be a long day! Till the next post!

-KaRleEn-

1 comment:

jacobinevaccariello said...

Wynn Resorts Ltd. - JTHub
Wynn Resorts Ltd. is the holding company for Wynn Las Vegas and Encore 공주 출장안마 Las Vegas, 거제 출장마사지 LLC. The Company operates luxury 파주 출장안마 hotels 화성 출장샵 and 경상남도 출장마사지 resorts, including The Spa at Wynn