Saturday, January 29, 2011

Ecstatic!

It has been such an awesome 2 days. For the first time I actually drove all the way from Sandakan to Kota Kinabalu which is a 6 hours drive (for me a 5 1/2 hours). It was so much fun. Roadtrip!

Leaving Sandakan was emotional I guess. I mean it did become my home for the past 6 months and having all close friends leaving under one roof was nice. When you're bored they are just so near to you for them to start entertaining you. Hehehe. Will definitely miss all those moments. Another plus point is that it is SO far away from main campus. So lesser administration nonsense was good for a change. I felt as though this is what you call university life. Unlike back in campus where they bug at every detail of your every day life. It's frustrating at times. Guess I have to get use to it all over again. *Sigh*

The past 2 days was spent with him and another 2 friends. How I didn't want it to end! I know it's corny saying all this stuff but I just had to let it out somewhere. Hehehe. Really got to know him better and I just felt blessed. Such small things can make me happy, it's embarrassing at times admitting to these. There's still the lil' girl hidden in me somewhere. Guess it happens to anyone. Although what we did was just walking around the town, shopping, eating and just hanging out, it felt so nice. Hopefully this can continue on. But with the others back now I guess it's a little hard. Oh well. Let's just keep our fingers crossed!

Am heading back home tomorrow! It has been 4 months already. Miss everyone back home, my sis especially. Miss miss miss! It has been too long, too long... Looking forward to seeing all the familiar faces. Just can't wait. Am waiting for the others to head out for the award ceremony now. Been ages since I last wore a baju kurung. Hopefully we'll be able to take lots and lots of photos. Till the next post la. Tong Tong Chiang! Gong Hei Fatt Choi!!

-KaRlEen-

No comments: