Monday, June 15, 2009

I'm goin back

After tons n tons of times being asked, when r u leaving.. the day has finally came.. i must say tis hols i've really rejuvenated myself.. like wat papa said, filled up my EQ.. hehehehe... now back to fill up my IQ i guess..

Nothing much to say.. just really really dread to go back.. i kno i kno.. university is supposed to be fun and all.. but somehow i just will miss home.. feeling the comfort of home for a month and a half now.. being close to ur loved ones where they spoil u till mad.. hahahaha.. so back to bein d independent self over there..

Will update more back in Sabah.. but for now lemme enjoy that few hours i hv left here.. like gonna die pula.. hehehe.. choi choi!! n my flight got delayed.. again.. typical air asia.. hehehehe.. of the many times i've traveled, tis will be a first delay for the departure from kul.. last time it was always in sabah.. mummy calling.. till the next post

No comments: