Thursday, January 15, 2009

Busy, busy, ,busy me!! Yet not so busy after all..

Well this is it.. the weekend i've been imagining since the start of this sem.. the day when we, from UMS are hosting the UMS Post Conference Project, for the first time ever here in Malaysia!! It's an honour okie.. Applause!! Applause..

Much preparation has been done to greet the arrival of our 63 guests from 6 diff Universities that I have mentioned in my previous post.. So anyway, I for one hv sweated buckets during practicing sessions, bumps n bruises were oso evident all around my body, especially the knees.. But paling memorable is of cos the aches i feel all over my body.. Teruk.. Like tis called sports lady?? Hehehehe.. Paise la.. Tennis n dancing uses diff muscles.. Plus!! Plus!! I haven't been able to play much tennis here oso.. Everydaqy study, study.. Tennis kalau boleh main once a week oso happy d loo.. Hehehehehe.. Speaking of which, i hadn't touch my racket like for a month now.. OMG!! Hv to get back to the court n fast.. Kalau tak, sure kena hantam by my dear bro again!! Hmmmmm...

Back to the AMSA thingy, so basically i think i told u guys i'll be the facilitator.. For group 6 to be specific.. I somehow picked group 6 from the draw we had to draw (make sense??).. Anyway.. This weekend will be jam packed with activities n i'll barely hv time to breathe.. Phew~ Hehehehe.. But i think the fun part will cover all other elements of tiredness n bla bla bla.. I especially cant wait for the health promotion trip!! I've always wanted to join in this kinda activity.. Now la finally will get a taste of it.. Not bad, not bad.. Cant wait for tis sat.. Not forgetting, not forgetting.. I jz may be the lucky few chosen for the kundasang trip.. But then i don think i'd be chosen anyway. So it's okie.. Not putting too much hope at it..

To make this weekend even more bz, i'll be covering the whole event for medzine.. This AMSA thing i mean.. So it's a first time for me being a journalist n all.. Hope i don screw it up... Or worse yet, cant stop my bad habit of verbal diarrhea.. Hahahahaha.. Crossing my fingers.. To top it all of.. Wat's a university student without assignments.. There's like tons n tons of assignments, ranging from my school's SSM (the model thingy i mentioned), then seminar for microbiology, then i'll be head of my group for hubungan ethnic, Entrepreneurship proposal as well as health promotion proposal... Oh yea i did mentioned tat i'd be going Kinabatangan for health promo kan tis middle of the year? Hehehehe.. Can't wait for tat oso.. I jz hope my group go as 1, come back as 1 too.. And not ended up fighting against each other.. Tat'd be devastating..

So tat's all for now i think.. Nothin much la.. Oh yea.. CNY.. Gong xi gong xi gong xi ni!! Hahahahaha.. I can't wait for it le.. Till the next post.. *Still in high CNY spirit* :P
-kArLeEn-

No comments: