Friday, December 26, 2008

Not such a Merry Christmas..

Another ranting post.. So if u guys don want to read awful, ungrateful rant of mine u guys better stop here..

I've got no idea wat's gotten into me these days.. I'll get so easily irritated for no apparent reason.. No it's not PMS wat so ever.. I know u will be saying like.. Girls!! Change even faster than an unstable volcano.. Erupt without even a single warning.. I've tried so hard to adapt back to life here.. But somehow it's not as easy as i tot it wud be.. How i like to jz sit back in my room, back to when it was hols, having my family around to kacau.. Haih..

It's been almost 2 weeks since i got back to KK.. Classes are as usual.. Biochem is killing me.. I'm still figuring out some strategies to tackle the subject.. Anatomy? well it's anatomy.. Every single veins, nerves, arteries.. Haiyoyo.. Who ever said studyin medicine wud be ez? hmmm.. Cant help but doubt myself.. N ytd my 1st sem module came haunting me back.. I had a CSL session on venipuncture n i can barely recall the veins n arteries in the upper limb.. It has only been like 1 sem!! Help!! I can't help but doubt myself now..

I remembered having been so determined to come back here.. Study my a*s off.. Work 2 or 3 times harder than previously.. But to no vail.. I'm always pushing my work backwards.. Here is another example.. I'm ranting here instead of studying.. Procrastination is becoming a habit n i don't like it!! Coming up soon will be my SSM module to finish.. Tis time it will be us playing with play-doh n creating our vy own models.. It can be anythin related to medicine.. Anatomy, Physiology even biochem.. I've chosen after much thought the platelet plug formation.. it attracted my attention somehow.. N it was the only question tat i cud ans when asked by some1 to me last sem.. I was darn proud abt it.. Cos of the 10 quest he poured at me, i cud only like get 2-3 correct.. Felt darn stupid tat time.. Oh well.. Let's hope i'll do well in tis SSM as it carries 10 marks from my whole examination results..

Another 10% comes from d seminar tat i VOLUNTEERILY offered to be the presentor.. Dont ask me y.. but somehow i felt tat i haven't do any presenting for quite some time.. n tis seems easier than microb.. Hahahaha.. Last presentation i did if not mistaken was like the history of islamic medicine.. Which was so long time ago.. My first module!! So it's time to step up to the plate i guess.. The topic tis time around is the surface markings of the neck.. So tis wud include the thyroid gland, brachial plexus, accessory nerves, hypoglossal nerve, glossopharyngeal nerve, subclavian artery, common carotid artery, external jugular vein, internal jugular vein n the list goes on... Actually it's mainly the nerves, arteries n veins going thru the neck.. Hahahahah.. i'm so boring u ppl out.. i kno.. but tis has to go somewhere.. n i can't complain anywhere but here!!

My sis has disappeared somehow, somewhere.. She din even wish me Merry Christmas!! hmmmm.. I miss u la jie... call me? Hmmm... Okie la.. i better hit the books.. Enuf of emo.. ranting n watever it is.. Feeling much better now.. Till the next post.. Hopefully no more ranting.. Oh yea.. merry christmas!! (they din even put up a single firework!! hmph!)
-karleen-

4 comments:

Shahrul Izzam said...

Poor thing, if there's anything I can do for u plz tell me. But then I hate biology!

Karleen Chong said...

izzy wizzy!!! u came back!! u finally came back!! i missed u..

Shahrul Izzam said...

I missed you too!!!

Miss you here

and here

and here

and finally HERE!

there you go ... Miss you everywhere already. *big grin*

Karleen Chong said...

awwww.. hugz~