Thursday, August 7, 2008

08/08/08

After feeling so stressed out yesterday, now I’m finally feeling a teeny tiny lil bit okie d. Actually okie d la. Just feel kinda disappointed and frustrated with myself tat’s all. For those in campus shud kno d la. I mean my classmates found out about it like not even an hour after the incident happened and sms from ppl I myself dunno d no came pouring in. Huh? I m oso puzzled. But feel as though I’m well taken cared of by my ever so loving classmates, especially my roomie wit my 5 jie mei (now like became 4 of us d) who had to deal with all my whining n weird weird behavior yesterday. Singing at the top of my lungs at times. Oh yea kok tung oso had to bear with me running back to the hostel in the rain. Not tat I want to, just that there was no bus, so jalan la bawah hujan. Haiyo.. Damn sui la ytd!!

U must be wondering wat happened to me ytd. Story begun on 26/7/08 at my house. Yes my house in Port Dickson. Being so rush n panic about coming to Sabah for the first time n all by myself I still made myself fill up my borang PTPTN online with a mind thinking about all other stuffs. Thinking I did a job well done in filling up my form, I went to sleep with a peace mind thinking all hv been settled n I’ve even printed and double then triple check all my details. Fast forward to yesterday, 7/8/08 the day I’ll take a long time to erase from my memory. Yesterday was the day I chose to hand in my borang PTPTN. Thinking I’ve got everything done, I went to anjung siswa thinking in a few weeks/months time I’ll be getting my loan. Yay! So pegi la pukul 1pm, taking my seminar time to do it cos I’ve finished all my slides (yes I’m efficient I kno). Pegila tunggu thinking most prob it might just take a few hours to get it done. A FEW hours indeed I took to get it done. Imagine waiting at the small corridor leading towards the bilik seminar, with every1 sandwiched together like sardine in the can. I was like how smart r we. It’ll take sometime be4 they open that damn door, y not be comfortable n spread out. But being typical kiasu Malaysian, ask them to move 1 step back oso susah. So wait la with all kinds of body odour around since it was a scorching hot evening.

Finally the door opened first time at approx 3.30pm, tapi semua crush themselves masuk. Saya tak dapat masuk cos too far behind. Haih~ Then wait la lagi. By the time they open the door again it was already 6.30pm! Yes it has been 5 hours ++ that I’ve waited. I finally pushed thru n entered! Success. That’s wat I tot. The no tat time was 364 I think. Then they say sit n wait la. Okie la tunggu. Finally man came give taklimat n we were given our numbers after tat. My no? 494! 100 lebih to go le! So hungry d go makan dulu la cos tak makan lunch oso. Balik get everythin sahkan tunggu lagi then by approximately 9, my no came. So at first everything went smoothly. Then suddenly the man said, cik. Cik sudah isi salah pada borang cik. Harh? Cik isi tahun mula pengajian 2005. Double harh! That time I still in Sdasa sitting beside Kiran n with my whole gang of Jason, Nagendra, Boon Leong and all joking around. Then came the bomb. Cik kenalah mohon semula. Whole world came crumbling down. Heart fell. I really can’t describe my feelings that time. I was so angry yet I kno it’s all my fault. So I left with a heavy heart. That was when the bus driver decided to take time off n there was no buses to go back. Jalan kaki la pada waktu malam. By the time I reach hostel d 10! I was so mad at myself cos I waited for 8 hours plus for nothing! Tough lesson indeed. Somemore there was a report that needs to be handed in today. Alamak! Saya cari maklumat je tapi belum buat! So it was so damn blur for me the whole day ytd. Buat la sampai larut malam sampai tak boleh tahan tidur la.

So now here I m after my fun practical. Yes I did have fun during this practical. It was so fun looking at all different kinds of cells. It has been quite sometime since I last used a microscope. N it is definitely a good transition from many many ppl sharing 1 microscope or using buruk microscope to a person having 1 microscope each n having their own slides. Hehehehe. Definitely fun! Now lunch time spend sometime in library after going to the food carnival. I so miss the pasar malam in PD!! Now library has become like my 2nd house. I spent like practically most of my free time. Now here’s a look at the library. Actually last time I always went to the megalab. Last week was the first time I entered the books session. This week spent like most of my free time here studying. Yes I m studying okie! Now let u have a glimpse of my uni’s library la..

The medical section
From another point of view
Now this is wat ppl usually do..
Or this.. vy common indeed
As for me n jeremy..
Being medical students and all can be stressful
So take some time off..
Act cute a lil..
Somehow attracting more ppl to join in..
Wai Leong oso don wanna miss out in action..
Acting 'chuan' pula
At last they got fed up
And left me alone to camwhore more!

I think i really develop a habit playing wit my cam d la! All these were taken on 08/08/08. Tat day watched the opening ceremony of Beijing Olympics! Super high wey! Scream n shout. If only i was in Beijing. Haih~ Oh yea it was Kee Nam bd oso. Had so many pieces of cake tat day! Cham la.. Tambah berat somemore.. Have to start my exercise regime here d la.. Last time practically everyday will hit the courts. Now lembik d. Think if Chiang play wit me sure whack me up side down. Oh well.

Actually i jz came back from Kudat today. Will talk more about that next post. Cos now wanna start opening my books d la. Been lazy like hell. Cham la!! Enuf enuf. Till the next post!

-karleen-

4 comments:

Ee said...

my dear sis cheer up a little alright..i know how you feel..muacks..

Karleen Chong said...

thankie wankie!! now okie d.. feel not so hurt d..

Anonymous said...

Not so hurt means stil hurt kan? This money thing cant help u le unless i can grow pokok yg boleh tumbuh wang kertas pound sterling. Maybe if u see any handsome and eligible millionaire u shud consider marrying him, lol. Oil tycoon perhaps? On a more serious note, you can stil apply for ptptn next sem though. Well, it's not reli that bad la if u think of it. Ptptn is not a scholarship, it's a loan, have to pay back one le. Lain story la if u miss out on scholarship...itu u can start crying la hoh? Ok la, maybe they have appeal or smth this sem? If not just wait next sem, not too long la hoh. I sure hope you din cry that day...itu reli malu la karleen...lol...

Karleen Chong said...

i think i kno tis anonynous.. but then hor macam kenal tak kenal.. nanti salah org pula.. oops! ptptn.. jz tat 5 alphabets oso make me remember tat vy teruk experience.. hopefully everythin goes well la next time