Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Christmas is Coming

In a blink of an eye, 2 months plus has passed. Quite a lot has changed I guess (for the better). 

1. I'm reading more 
Gotten so lazy that I think I'm reading so much lesser compared to when I was like 12. No kidding! I used to be able to finish like on sweet valley twins/high/university within a day or 2. Yea I was a nerd. Nowadays books just aren't my close friends. Maybe because at that point of time, there weren't like smart phones, internet, facebook. All we had was ICQ and when we get the 'uh-oh' after horrendous internet connection I'd get so excited.

2. I've grown a year older (a year wiser)
I turned 2-0+! Lol. I always said I stopped aging at 25. So yea I'll forever be 25. I remembered always thinking when I was younger, people who are 25 and above are like so... OLD! They most probably have their shit in place, knows what they want and working towards it or maybe already owning it. So I'm one of those people now. =.=''' I'm still figuring out myself day to day and embracing everyday (usually with a sleepy morning face) with a renewed energy. I'm learning to embrace my flaws and strengths, and use it for the better. Here's to growing wiser every year!

3. I've gotten myself a new phone 
I had to include this. Last new phone I had was like 3 1/2 years ago! Thanks my iphone 4s! I still adore you dearly. But it was time for a change. I was charging my phone like 3-4 times per day! With lousy picture quality (technology has improved immensely!). It was time for a change. I can't like take a picture of my phone but here's one from another website.

Isn't she a beauty? (oh yea I've changed from an apple user to an android user)

4. I've made a bunch of new friends
Being here in a foreign land (I left Sabah for 2 years already okay, so kira foreign also) alone can be quite daunting. And here I am still thinking of migrating. Teehee. It can get quite lonely at times. I remembered telling my friends last time 'I've got impeccable taste for friends, but when it comes to relationship, that's a whole different story!'. Which has proven true. I've made a few new friends who are like my long lost friends. It gives you a feeling like why were we not friends from the beginning of time. =.=''' And also reconciled with a few older ones. So life's good. I'm filling my time with a lot of activities. That's why 2 months just passed away quite the quick also la. 

5. I've done my first locum ever! 
No more a locum virgin! I remember being horrified doing locums. I've always had excuses. 'I don't think I can handle the clinic alone'; 'Time is not suitable.'; 'I'm just too tired (lazy more like it la)'; 'I'm too busy packing/moving/training.' You get the idea. So finally took a leap of faith and done. It's quite different from your everyday clinic. Patient can come in complaining of back acne. Patient coming in asking for MC straight or worst yet back dated mc.

So I've gotta go now. Gotta head home soon. No la back to KK home. Till the next post. Take a leap of faith... 


No comments: